Welcome to the Regional Section of the Beyond Barriers website, your online guide to what is happening for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people in your area.
You can use this section to find out about:
- local LGBT groups
- services that exist for LGBT people in your area
- events being held in your area, organised by Beyond Barriers or other organisations
- local news, information and campaigns of interest to LGBT people
One of our key aims is to ensure that LGBT people across Scotland have access to reliable, up-to-date information about the groups and services that exist is their local area.
We are aware that, in many areas across Scotland, there are few if any groups and services for LGBT people. However, we aim to work with LGBT groups, individuals and local service providers to ensure that the needs of LGBT people are recognised and met.
You can access information in your local area in two ways:
- by clicking on your region on the map
- by using the menu on the left-hand side