Stonewall Ambassadors are a group of very special supporters leading the way in changing the world for LGBT people. As an Ambassador, you will be part of a growing group helping Stonewall continue its vital work.
We ask for a minimum gift of £150 per month (or £1,800 per year) to become a Stonewall Ambassador, enabling you to enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Unique insight into our work through exclusive contact with our Chief Executive and senior Stonewall staff
- Priority booking for high-profile Stonewall events such as the Equality Dinner
- Mentoring and volunteering opportunities, such as school role model visits
- Networking events with Stonewall Ambassadors and other VIP’s, including seminars, film screenings and our annual Festive Reception
Top Tier Ambassadors
Those who donate £5,000 per year or more receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- An exclusive annual dinner hosted by our Chief Executive and a high profile speaker
- VIP pre-events at the Equality Dinner and Festive Reception
- Privileged access to our most cutting edge activity
Your gift is vital to our ongoing work
£1,800 per year will support 720 teachers to tackle bullying, giving them the ability to reach over 140,000 school children and young people
£2,500 allows us to help 800 people access urgent advice through our free Information Service
£5,000 enables us to provide high quality and intensive training for an international LGBT campaigner
Stonewall is here to let all lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people, here and abroad, know they’re not alone. If you want to help us tackle homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying and discrimination wherever it occurs, please join today and become a leading light for acceptance without exception.
I’m so proud of being a Stonewall Ambassador. It’s great to feel close to the important work Stonewall does and to see the impact of my own contribution towards achieving equality for all.