As Europe's largest lesbian, gay, bi and trans (LGBT) charity, we know that people perform better when they can be themselves. That's why we created Diversity Champions, the leading employers' programme for ensuring all LGBT staff are accepted without exception in the workplace.
We work with over 700 organisations, all of whom share our core belief in the power of a workplace that is truly equal. Through them we've helped create inclusive and accepting environments for almost a quarter of the UK workforce.
Why become a Diversity Champion?
Unlock the potential of your staff
Create a workplace where LGBT staff can be themselves, driving performance, engagement and innovation.
Your dedicated account manager will:
- Share our library of research and best-practice guides
- Guide you through the Workplace Equality Index, the definitive benchmarking tool assessing your progress on LGBT equality
- Help plan your next steps with tailored feedback on your Index submission
- Review your policies to ensure they’re LGBT inclusive
The Stonewall Diversity Champions programme is an excellent framework for creating a workplace that enables LGBT staff to reach their full potential.
PROFESSOR ANTHONY SMITH, VICE-PROVOST EDUCATION AND STUDENT AFFAIRS, UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON
Attract and retain the best talent
Partner with Stonewall to showcase your values to staff and jobseekers. Let them know you’re committed to inclusion and recruiting diverse talent.
You’ll be able to:
- Display our logo and branding to show your commitment to LGBT equality
- Raise your profile with jobseekers by featuring in our Starting Out careers guide, available online and throughout the UK
- Reach a diverse talent pool by advertising on Proud Employers, our exclusive LGBT job site
Being able to display the Stonewall logo helps send out a very positive message of support for LGBT issues both to staff and clients.
NICK MOTT, PARTNER AT DENTONS
Build your professional network
Join the UK’s largest community of professionals dedicated to equality, diversity and inclusion. Collaborate, learn and share cutting edge best practice and initiatives.
You’ll have access to:
- Our vibrant network of more than 700 organisations, and the chance to meet peers from your sector and region
- Discounted rates across our range of Workplace conferences and programmes
- Our seminars hosted across the UK featuring new approaches and practical solutions
LGB EMPLOYEES COMFORTABLE BEING OUT IN THE WORKPLACE ARE67%MORE LIKELY TO BE SATISFIED WITH THEIR SENSE OF ACHIEVEMENT
TRANS EMPLOYEES COMFORTABLE DISCLOSING THEIR GENDER IDENTITY ARE77%MORE LIKELY TO BE SATISFIED WITH THEIR JOB SECURITY
Source: Top 100 Employers 2017
Join the programme
With your help, we’ll continue to work towards a world where every single lesbian, gay, bi and trans person is accepted without exception.
Join the programme by contacting the Stonewall Scotland team on +44 (0)131 474 8019, or alternatively fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch shortly with more information.