Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme
Stonewall Programmes exist to accelerate equality for LGBT people by:
- Helping businesses, charities, public services and educational institutions to develop inclusive cultures through membership of one our innovative Champion programmes
- Expertly supporting the professional and personal development of individual LGBT leaders, role models and allies
The Diversity Champions programme is Britain’s leading employers’ membership forum, creating and sharing best practice for lesbian, gay, bi and trans equality. With over 750 member organisations from public, private and third sectors who employ over thirteen million staff, our programme is the largest employer diversity forum in the world.
As part of our programmes we provide a range of services to our members, including:
- Tailored support and advice from our trained account managers
- Access to best practice guidance, through our publications, seminars and conferences
- Opportunities to profile themselves as employers of choice through use of our logos, careers guide and job site
- Find out more about our workplace activities
Client Account Manager
The key purpose of the role is to:
- Recruit, develop and retain organisations as Diversity Champion members to improve workplaces and services for LGBT people.
- Expand our influence by inspiring LGBT people and allies to drive change in their organisations.