Stonewall Scotland is pleased to introduce a series of half-day regional seminars for Diversity Champions.
Each one focuses on a different topic, with featured speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise in the area. The seminars are a great opportunity to share best practice and acquire in-depth knowledge and training in an informal setting.
- Seminars are completely free for any staff member working in an organisation who is a member of our Diversity Champion programme.
- Please register in advance by using the 'BOOK NOW' button on the right
If you have any questions about seminars, please contact Stonewall Scotland Membership Team on email@example.com or call 0131 474 8019.
Workplace Equality Index - Getting it right
Friday 20 May 2016 - Glasgow
This seminar will examine best practice from key areas of Stonewall’s Workplace Equality Index such as training, staff network groups, line managers, community engagement and procurement. The seminar aims to increase Stonewall’s Diversity Champions’ knowledge of the Index and how it is used as a tool to develop effective workplace diversity strategies.
- Explore best practice of key areas
- Gain a better understanding of the Index process
- Advice on how to use the WEI as a tool to progress LGBT equality in your workplace
Please register in advance by clicking the 'BOOK NOW' button on the right.
Please note that places for this seminar are limited so bookings are restricted to three attendees per organisation. Book early to avoid disappointment!