Trans Day of Remembrance is an important calendar date in November. It is an opportunity to reflect on your trans inclusion work, and consider how you can step up as an active trans ally.
- Session Aims
- Learn more about trans identities, terminology and experiences in order to confidently articulate the need for trans inclusion
- Understand more about practical ways to create a workplace where all trans people can achieve their potential
- Consider how you could step up to be a better ally to trans people at work
- Who can attend?
- Professionals from any level of an organisation across all sectors
- Network groups struggling to engage trans people
- HR & D&I teams
- Students and unwaged people who want to learn more about how to create inclusive environments for trans people
Non-Diversity Champions members - £84.00 (inc. VAT)
Diversity Champions members (private sector) - £72.00 (inc. VAT)
Diversity Champions members (public & third) - £48.00 (inc. VAT)
We want our events to be accessible to everyone. All delegates should expect to feel safe, welcome and included at our events.
These sessions will run via Zoom with up to 50 delegates. There will be smaller break-out rooms for delegates to complete optional discussion activities. Here is a link to the accessibility features Zoom offers.
We will have members of the team on Tech and Wellbeing support throughout the session. There will be a British Sign Language interpreter for all open sessions, and captions will be available.
If you have any access needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate these.