During LGBT History month in February, take the time to learn ways to step up as an ally to the LGBT community
- Session Aims
- Develop an understanding of LGBT identities and experience in order to confidently advocate for more inclusive workplaces
- Understand why LGBT inclusion at work is important and the benefits of creating a more inclusive culture on individuals and organisations
- Explore the meaning of the term ally and identify first steps that they might take to be a more active and visible ally
- Who can attend?
- Professionals from any level of an organisation across all sectors
- Students and unwaged people who want to learn more about being better allies to LGBT people
Non-Diversity Champions members - £84.00 (inc. VAT)
Diversity Champions members (private sector) - £72.00 (inc. VAT)
Diversity Champions members (public & third) - £48.00 (inc. VAT)
We want our events to be accessible to everyone. All delegates should expect to feel safe, welcome and included at our events.
These sessions will run via Zoom with up to 50 delegates. There will be smaller break-out rooms for delegates to complete optional discussion activities. Here is a link to the accessibility features Zoom offers.
We will have members of the team on Tech and Wellbeing support throughout the session. There will be a British Sign Language interpreter for all open sessions, and captions will be available.
If you have any access needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate these.