Our annual Stonewall Scotland Workplace Conference is a must-attend event for everyone involved in the delivery of workplace equality, diversity and inclusion.
This year's conference will take place in Edinburgh on the 23 November 2018 and will bring together people from public, private and third sector organisations to share the latest innovative thinking, learn about best practice and develop ideas for creating inclusive workplaces, where everyone is able to be themselves. This year we'll be hosting interactive breakout sessions, keynote speakers and a panel discussion.
Very inspirational conference which really opened my eyes to all sorts of issues....Thank you for a challenging and thought provoking agenda
Who attends a Stonewall conference?
The Stonewall Scotland Workplace Conference gives you the opportunity to meet people from the UK's leading employers to share ideas about how to make workplaces more inclusive for lesbian, gay, bi and trans staff. Attendees to previous conferences have included:
- Senior business leaders
HR and diversity professionals
LGBT staff and allies interested in equality at work
Employee network groups
Why attend a Stonewall conference?
Learn best practice
- This year delegates can chose from eight breakout sessions on topics including trans inclusion, inclusive service delivery and line management, how to develop your staff network and supporting the mental health and wellbeing of your LGBT staff.
- Attendees will hear from Stonewall inclusion specialists and receive best practice examples to help them build their inclusion work
- The conference offers delegates the opportunity to leave with practical strategies and access to the latest Stonewall research and resources to help ensure that their organisation remains at the forefront of LGBT inclusion.
Expand your network
- Attendees can connect with other professionals from all sectors in our networking zone, sharing expertise with leading organisations and top LGBT networks.
- Delegates will hear from inspiring people who can empower individuals and share their learning on creating change in thier workplaces and communities. We'll be announcing our keynote speakers and details about the workshops soon!
I found the sessions and talking to colleagues very beneficial. I feel empowered that I can go back to work and make a difference
All prices exclude VAT
Early Bird Offer: For a limited time, we are running an Early Bird Offer of buy three tickets, get one free across all ticket types.
Book tickets for our Scotland Workplace Conference 2018.
Read our cancellation policy.
100% of delegates rated the Stonewall Scotland Workplace Conference 2017 as Excellent or Good
92%of delegates Strongly Agreed/Agreed that they had actions to take back to their organisation/community after attending the conference
One of the most informative and emotional conferences I have attended. I am fairly new within this area, this conference makes me feel proud and privileged to work with Stonewall and ED+I within my organisation
For more information about our Workplace Conference 2018 please email email@example.com or call 0131 474 8019.