What you can do
With the 2016 Scottish Parliament election just around the corner, Stonewall Scotland is calling on parties to commit to putting LGBT equality at the heart of a changing Scotland.
We are asking for a commitment to:
- An education system grounded in equality where LGBT young people feel, safe, included and respected
- Fair treatment for LGBT people in public services
- Tackling hate crime against LGBT people
- A review of laws affecting trans people
- Protecting LGBT rights here and abroad
We are asking voters contact their candidates and ask them to show their commitment to LGBT equality by supporting this manifesto.