Stonewall Ambassadors are our major donors, a group of very special supporters leading the way in changing the world for LGBT people.
If you'd like to find out more about how you can support our work, we'd love to hear from you. To become a Stonewall Ambassador, we ask for a minimum gift of £125 per month (or £1,500 per year) [link to Donation form].
If you would like to make a larger gift personally or through a trust or foundation, please contact Sarah Jane directly on 020 7593 1864 or SarahJane.O'Neill@stonewall.org.uk
Your gift is vital to our ongoing work. It allows us to:
- Train over 50 Stonewall Youth Volunteers every year to lead campaigns tackling LGBT discrimination in their local community
- Help hundreds of people through our free Information Service, run by volunteers
- Send our educational DVDs to schools around the UK, reaching thousands of young people
- Work with activists from over 30 countries where it's still illegal to be LGBT
Stonewall Ambassadors also enjoy:
- Unique insight into our work through evenings with our Chief Executive and senior Stonewall staff
- Advanced notifications of high-profile Stonewall events, such as the Equality Dinner and Stonewall Awards
- Mentoring and volunteering opportunities such as School Role Model visits
- Invitations to more intimate events, such as Pledge Dinners and film screenings
To become an Ambassador, please click here [link to Donation form] or contact Sarah Jane directly on 020 7593 1864 or SarahJane.O'Neill@stonewall.org.uk.